Improvisation Class and Challenge
- All dancers are welcome to participate in the Improvisation class and challenge, regardless of level or age.
- Dancers will be divided into smaller groups dependent upon the number of registrants
- The Improvisation class will feature techniques and tricks to facilitate improvisation through games and partnering
- Dancers will learn to use different rhythms, combinations of feet, sounds, and parts of the shoe, as well as how to feed off of and steal from other dancers to further their improvisational skills.
- The class will end in an Improv Challenge or “JAM” where dancers will be called out to dance in an improve circle and dance-off.
- Each participant in the improvisation class will receive an Improv Challenge T-Shirt.